Fresh, New Ideas from an Experienced Consultant
Even though I’ve been involved in the nonprofit sector as a staff member or volunteer for most of my life, I still get a thrill from knowing that I am making a difference. My goal is to help you, your volunteers and staff experience those thrills on a regular basis by giving you the tools to better achieve your mission.
My breadth of experience in the nonprofit and marketing fields make me uniquely qualified to address all aspects of your organization:
- Creator and presenter of the “Nonprofit Board Training Series”, a 3-part, 9-hour workshop that provides board members with the foundation of knowledge and skills needed to be more effective
- Master of Arts in Philanthropy and Development from St. Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Certified Fund Raising Executive from 2010-2016
- Chief development officer and executive director of the NTC Foundation at Northcentral Technical College, Wausau, WI.
- Increased Foundation assets by 65%, financial support granted to the college by 180%, and participation in the employee fundraising campaign by 197%
- Developed and built an independent marketing communications and graphic design firm attaining annual sales of $2.5 million. Negotiated successful sale of the company.
- Volunteer leader in numerous nonprofit organizations including:
- College of St. Scholastica, Duluth MN: Alumni Association president, Board of Trustees, Development Committee chair, Comprehensive Campaign Steering Committee, Executive Committee, and Presidential Search Committee
- Rotary Club of Minneapolis (400 members): President, Vice President, Board of Directors, District 5960 Membership chair, Committee chair
- Treehaven Campus, University of Wisconsin Stevens Point, College of Natural Resources: Board of Advisors chair, Development Committee
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Northeast Wisconsin Chapter: Board of Directors, Foundation Development chair, Membership co-chair